sábado, 11 de fevereiro de 2012

Postagens em VoicesNet e Allpoetry

Click here to visit VoicesNet.com to read the poem called "Cavalheiro" by Tania mara Camargo, Brazil

Click here to visit VoicesNet.com to read the poem called "LOVE POET" by Tania mara Camargo, Brazil

Women in the conception of the word


What does the fullness enchantment
Wings ready for flight
In scorching your body, my time
Effrontery of the act and do not forgive.


I'll breath, burning, numb
I am a woman, female, Monalisa Smile
Meeting point crazed mass
beast in cybernetics was taking place.


Geisha, snowy, happy satisfied
Melts in my mouth nectar
And my eyes fall asleep love


Other dreams will come true
In the fantasy of sex, conjugated verb
Me and my beloved, more reason to sin!


http://allpoetry.com/poem/6414649-Women_in_the_conception_of_the_word-by-Tania_M_Camargo

SENSUAL DANCE


Lady in red. I'm a dancer
A rose in her hair curly
At midnight light the curtains open
The expose you my modesty


My rooms are smoky
Cabaret improvised things of sin
Incense to make you drunk
Spell to see him hallucinating


Frenzied mating dance
Lace skirt, free movement
My secrets will blow your mind


Your incredulous look on fire
Ver desire, convulsions in bed
And there you fool, you will be my object of pleasure!
http://allpoetry.com/poem/5953849-Sensual_dance-by-Tania_M_Camargo

FEELINGS


Go one more january
Days of incessant.
There is no way to stop them.
The flow in the uncertain
Attending my feelings.
Yesterday exciting and behold
An unwary.
It was all vague.
The flute of nights
Moonlit, songs
Melancholy without
Verse or prose.
Was ambiguous, broken.
How friendly would have been
Alteros, rhythmic,
In an accelerated pace,
Braving the wind ...
Revealing the time
And you find again.
http://allpoetry.com/poem/5770881-FEELINGS__option_5_-by-Tania_M_Camargo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário