terça-feira, 9 de março de 2010

BRIDAL GOWN

http://allpoetry.com/poem/5792871

BRIDAL GOWN




The fog invade the enclosure

Dungeon created by my mind

The agony is so this company

Without peace the end of time envision



Never confess what I feel

However, eroded my pain imaging

My body Levite, dying, sick.

I lost the freshness, the beauty of the flower hyacinth.



My eyes opaque, do not shed tears.

In arid or feelings bloom

The ghost of suffering is lurking



I wish I had back to youth

Have courage, drive, that restlessness.

But it's because you can not hear my complaints!



II



White slab stone figure

Wedding dress hanging lies

What dew heat sinking

It was undone when he thought about reaching the apex.



Cruelty as cobra venom

Killed me the dream of having you by my side

My heart bleeds with this fate

Paths of no return, passion without vertex



Among us there were only barriers

Love charms and there has borders

Missed me raise the flight of freedom



My cries echoed later

Did you ... To you only

Requiem who loved the truth!

------------------------------------------------------

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário