terça-feira, 9 de março de 2010

LOVE POET

LOVE POET






I love the rose tattoo on your face, your mouth.

The kiss that explodes made wild river empties into the sea

That spontaneous laughter, malicious, that my desire arises.

You loved for a lifetime want to be.



I love your black hair, smelling wildflowers.

Full head of hair that shines like moonless night.

Boy I done lost,

I'm child and man, a poet of love.



I love the woman who dwells in this body,

Diverts his innermost secrets,

I warrior won.

This your waist frame that makes me mad

A twisty ending, opening

The gates of paradise.



I love your eye color indefinitely

From night-bird,

That in my lands,

Seeking the light of day.



I love your arms because they are a big trap,

Prisoner of a voluntary Sincerely,

Flee me time

I do not know if it's day ...

I do not know if it's night ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário